Welcome to WaterWipes.com
WaterWipes, the World’s purest baby wipe was launched in 2009 by Irish Breeze UC, a company with a history in making skincare and cotton products. WaterWipes have been carefully designed to be gentle on babies’ sensitive skin. They are the only wipes that contain 99.9% water and a drop of grapefruit seed extract – a natural skin conditioner. WaterWipes don’t irritate the skin and are safe for use on sensitive skin. WaterWipes
What information does WaterWipes collect about you?
From you or with your permission. We collect certain information from you when you provide it to us.
- Customer support. You may get in touch with us through use of the “contact us” pages to ask a question, request product details, or submit a complaint. You provide us with your contact information and a description of the issue so we can respond to you and deal with your enquiry or complaint.
- Customer outreach. You may provide us your contact details so that we can provide you with information on our Product including through an informational newsletter, emails or other messages.
- Promotions. You may have the opportunity to enter various promotional opportunities sponsored by us or our partners. You provide us with personal information such as your contact details so that we may administer such promotional activities, including delivering prizes and disclosing names and photos of winners.
From third parties. We collect certain information from you when you provide it to third party platforms, such as Facebook or Instagram.
- User-generated content on social media platforms. You may communicate with us via social media, including Instagram and Facebook. Depending upon what you decide to share with us, such personal information may include a photo of you, your baby and your comments about WaterWipes.
Automatically collected information.
- Log data. When you use our Services, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, date/time stamp, clickstream data, log-in times, and duration of time spent on our Services.
How does WaterWipes use this information?
WaterWipes relies on a number of separate and overlapping legal bases to process the information we have about you for the purposes described below.
Providing and maintaining Services.
We use your personal information to provide our Services to you, including the below. We have a legitimate interest in using your information in these ways.
We use your personal information to:
- Help us to monitor and improve the services we offer.
- Respond to customer requests, questions, comments and complaints.
- Send you periodic information of our Products and Services and other relevant information if you have signed up to receive our newsletter.
- Provide you with sample products if you have requested them.
- From time to time we may run promotional events including but not limited to contests or competitions we run at trade shows, online via social media, or through our Website.
- With your permission, to market other similar services and products that may be of interest to you.
- To occasionally email you with information regarding any changes in the provision of our Services.
Improving and developing the Services.
We also have a legitimate interest to improve the Services. We both benefit when we use your information to:
- conduct analytics on how users are using the Website and what they are doing to enhance the content or usability of our Website and other Services; and improve our Products by soliciting survey feedback from users, and testing and developing new features.
How does WaterWipes share this information?
- Third Party Service Providers. We may share your information with our third party service providers so that we may administer our Services, for example to provide you with the newsletter.
- Sponsor Partners. To provide you with details of products, services, contests, competitions or promotions being provided or run by WaterWipes or any of its associated companies in line with your request to receive this information.
What are your rights in relation to this information?
You benefit from a number of rights in relation to the information that we process. To exercise these rights, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to:
Access the information we hold about you. You can access you information by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Have your information corrected or deleted You can also rectify, restrict, limit or delete some or all of your information by contacting us.
- Object to us processing your information. If we process your information based on our legitimate interests explained above, you can object to this processing in certain circumstances. In such cases, we will stop processing your information unless we have compelling legitimate grounds to continue processing or where it is needed for legal reasons. If we use your data for direct marketing, you can always object using the unsubscribe link in such communications or changing your account settings.
- Revoke consent. Where you have previously provided your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your information at any time. For example, you can withdraw your consent to email marketing by emailing:firstname.lastname@example.org or clicking the “unsubscribe” link in our messages to you.
- Complain. If you wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority.
How long do we retain the information we collect about you?
We take additional measures when information is transferred to outside the EEA:
Model Clauses. The European Commission has adopted standard contractual clauses (also known as Model Clauses), which provide safeguards for personal information that is transferred outside of the EEA. We often use these Model Clauses when transferring personal information outside of the EEA. You can request a copy of our Model Clauses by emailing email@example.com
Irish Breeze UC, trading as WaterWipes (Company Registration Number 362065)
Donore Road Industrial Estate
Drogheda, Co Louth,